The Ultimate Business Continuity Toolkit
1. Free (really) business continuity PPTs
PPT presentations are a quick way to learn and great way to illustrate your business continuity thought leadership. Here are 4 free PPTs to add to your resource library:
- 5 Steps to Build Executive Buy-in
- The Business Continuity Maturity Model (BCMM) mini PPT
- Now you're in charge of Business Continuity! What's Next? mini PPT
- The BCM Rookie Playbook mini PPT
2. White Paper: Building an Army of Engaged Resilience Planners
Learn how eBay's risk management team discovered the cause of lack of engagement & determined the best approach to motivate their team for a successful enterprise wide BCM planning project by Building Engagement.
3. Business Continuity Terms Every Newbie needs to know
Whether your company calls it business continuity, organizational resilience, disaster recovery, risk management or continuity of operations, there are very important commonly used terms, every beginner needs to know to achieve a sustainable program. Consider it a Business Continuity Terminology cheat sheet!
4. The Business Continuity Management Rookie Playbook
If you are new to Business Continuity or trying re-energize a static program, there are some common beginner mistakes you need be aware of & seek to avoid. Many continuity professionals before you have fallen for their traps but that was all before the BCM Rookie Playbook.
5. Dynamic Continuity Fact Sheet
Don't settle for a static continuity plan collecting dust. If you already have a BCM program in place, would you say it's robust or stuck in the year it was created? Drive a dynamic BC program.
6. The Business Continuity Maturity Model®
The Business Continuity Maturity Model (BCMM®) is a globally recognized standard for evaluating your business continuity & organizational resilience program. This assessment tool provides a consistent & objective means for evaluating a company’s state of preparedness and answers the questions:
- How prepared are we?
- What is the target we want to achieve?
- What do we do to get there?
7. The Continuity Community
It may feel like you're all alone in the world of organizational resilience but there are a few websites who, like us, want you to achieve your continuity goals. Check out ACP, DRJ, DRI & Continuity Insights for industry news, webinars & other helpful tips & tricks.
Now go off & use these free materials to build business continuity management & resilience program that is dynamic & sustainable. If you have questions, or want to learn more about business continuity management tools or Virtual Corporation, feel free to contact me.